Saturday, June 30, 2018

Do We Actually Need Men?

Even when I was younger, I've always found the existence of men to be rather useless, not to mention problematic. First we have the issue of the male conditioning and the misconception of masculinity. Then we have, well, misguided, misogynistic predators. Men are what I consider a pollution. They provide absolutely no significance to the world and at this point, given the innovation of the tech world, men won't even be able to argue that we need their sperm for the purpose of conception; by 2020 there will probably be an app for that. Not to be redundant, but, I don't hate men, I just see no use for them. As my subsidiaries, I find myself analyzing and dissecting these strange creatures far often than I'd like to admit.

I've been well aware of my ability to influence men since I learned to tie my shoe. Even in my innocence, grown men couldn't help themselves, consistently objectifying me, preying upon my naivety. Being 8 years old and having grown men licking their lips and making sexual gestures just confused the hell out of me. I was always uncomfortable around any man, even my own father.

I did consider the possibility, my attitude toward men derived from the shortcomings of my dad, but after much reflection I understand that I simply don't find value in the male specimen. If my dad was still alive today, he'd probably be conflicted by this reality, that his own child didn't even find him valuable. Well. It is what it is. Looking back on my childhood, I distinctively remember even then being an Alpha, dominating my brothers and my father. That was too easy, especially when my dad desperately needed to redeem himself. As soon as I'd see him, I'd get to wailing on him and raiding his pockets for cash. I needed to be consoled for his redundant disappointments and I damn sure wouldn't settle for hugs and kisses.

Are men even human?
That's surely debatable, but whatever the case, men definitely operate on a different creed than us. Women may appear emotional and unable to make rational decisions in the wake of conflict, but the truth is, men are just passive as hell for the most part. It's simply conditioning that hinders their emotional expression, but, trust me, they are emotional wrecks. They have no idea where they fit and shit, neither do I. The male ego is merely an illusion. They crumble regularly under the pressures of sexuality and society appointed gender roles. Why do you think it's so easy to control these creatures? Why do you think it's so easy for them to be compelled by sex?

Anyone who denies that pu$$y is indeed power is bitter and resentful of the impact a woman's presence alone can have on a nation. Most specifically, Black women. I only have the authority to speak from my own perspective of course, but I also invite you to weigh the facts. I promise not to get carried away and start chiseling too deep into  how we're an integral part of this worlds innovation and elevation, I'll save that for another post. But you catch my drift.

men, unlike you, we can actually afford to live without you. I prefer to live with you, however, solely for the sake of exploitation. I mean, what the hell else am I supposed to do with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment