Friday, August 3, 2018

SELF-DISCOVERY

It's equally frustrating and intimidating, trying to gain my acknowledgement. I'm aware. Imagine being needed and wanted by hundreds and hundreds of inferior men, meanwhile all you're trying to do is fucking exist...

Yeah, imagine.
Of course, I get it, finding me online, no matter how many times I scream, 'I am not a gimmick' but your brain is screaming 'she can't be real'. Maybe it's circumstance that built me, possibly this is who I've always been. Both tame and wild, not giving a fuck about the opinions of others. Until you've walked a mile in my shoes, I can't even hear you. Shut the fuck up.

I often screen prospects; by often I mean, like every damn day. I had one tell me the other day, after attempting to steer the conversation, then consequently summoned my wrath "you're too full of yourself" of course I didn't respond, since I had already dismissed him and per typical male ego, he had to have the final word. Unbothered, I had to laugh out loud, because, he was right yet wrong. Of fucking course I am full of myself, well, duh. Why do men get so fragile over female confidence and power? L O L
Those moments are iconic for me, when I know I've disrupted whatever mission you had your heart set on. Because why must I constantly remind you that this is my world. I do not exist for you. You exist for me. Shall I write it every single day to embed it in your mind?

Anyway, these  last few weeks have been enlightening. Yes, I am wise probably beyond my years. But there's always room for enlightenment. I'll never be too powerful to grow or learn. I am everything that you see online, but so much more. Things I couldn't even articulate through a blogpost, you'd just have to experience it for yourself to truly grasp the intensity.
I have always been a highly spiritual being, yes, I believe in the paranormal and I believe in manifesting your own reality. There is no such thing as 'God' as the European culture has cultivated religion in order to control and capitalize. God, is the universe. Simple. From prophetic dreams and premonitions as a child, to being able to distinctively remember my birth, I believe I have been placed here for a divine reason. Actually, in further insight, I guess I should say, I believe I came here for divine purpose. I am such a paradox, but all the very same effective. Realizing that I can use my existence for good or evil, healing or destruction. That knowledge alone, is rather mind blowing. Here I am, diving deeper into this mystic voyage, discovering the things I was taught never to explore. The dark side. I'm fascinated with my abilities, far more complex than power and control over men; I have a gift. Self-discipline, focus and diligence are what is shaping me into an even more dynamic woman. If you ever have the privilege of experiencing my presence, just proceed with caution. I am far more than what meets the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment