Thursday, September 17, 2015

He doesn't even know what's coming to him next, I can hear his heart knocking in his chest & the evidence of his fear excites me even more. He's tied to the chair, the rope wrapped around in double knots just in case he changes his mind & wants to break free suddenly. No. There's no breaking free. His captivity, although fear inducing, was simultaneously mentally arrousing to him. The idea of me stripping him of all his power, compelling him to relinquish his human rights and be at my mercy, it caused his hormones to throb within him. I knew it. He didn't need to confess his feelings to me, because I could read his thoughts. I moved behind him, increasing the suspense, my small frame stood at 5 feet 4 inches, but with this kind of power, I felt like a giant towering above him. I stayed as quiet as possible, so quiet I could hear myself blink. My mind bounced around with ideas on what to do next, I'd already used the whip on his bare skin too many times, boredom began to set in. This was a typical ritual, being punished for his inability to compose himself in my presence. Eye contact was forbidden, any form of physical admiration would result in extreme suffering. For some reason, he was proving to be a lot more tenacious  than I anticipated. Although some days he did well with keeping his eyes on the ground, other days, his senses would be ignited, and he couldn't resist a glance at me. I got angry, how dare he defy me, whether intentional or not. How dare he! I rushed to the kitchen and emptied both ice cube trays into a trash bag and began crushing the cubes. Returning to my prisoner I untied his hands and ordered him to stand. This was going to be funny, and my premature giggle probably caused more anxiety than amusement for him. I left the blindfold on and directed him to his knees, when he squealed in shock I broke into more hysterical laughter. He knealt uncomfortably on the crushed ice cubes until it melted to liquid and his knees were crimson and numb. A wave of joy washed over me as I watched him struggle to stand, but I knew, this wouldn't be the last of his suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment