Friday, September 4, 2015

POWER: The Reign of The Mean Queen

I clutched the blunt between my lips and inhaled deeply, while I tugged tighter on the chain attached to the collar, which was by now stealing all of his oxygen. I didn't want to release my grip, my blood was brewing, I hadn't been provoked, I just felt overflowing with a well fed rage that had possessed me for years. Maybe since I was a kid. I always felt it, quietly dwelling within me, sometimes I'd clench my fist or bite the inside of my lip to keep from giving birth to it, I knew there was no limits for me, my rage would drive me to do heinous things if I didn't control it. I was already high enough, but I kept inhaling my blunt, as if the smoke was keeping me in tact. I heard him hesitantly gasp for air, he didn't want to upset me, or show weakness, but, shit, I knew he couldn't breathe. I decided to ease up on my grip and allow him a little room to breathe. I inhaled once more on the blunt & extinguished it into the ash tray. Observing my victim, as he sat on all fours, I exhaled the smoke into his face & told him to get up. He was dressed only in a pair of black lace thongs & an apron. Honestly I couldn't stand the sight of his bare pink skin, but his uniform was something I required for the sake of humiliation. You're not allowed to feel like a real man in my presence. Dignity will be earned, well, not really. He was my pet,  and my pets don't need dignity. My little puppy stood before me, nearly quivering with fear or maybe anticipation. I was so unpredictable. He never knew when my anger would be unveiled, but I knew he secretly ached for my force. In some sick way, my wrath was addicting, the use of weapons or verbal degradation was what brought him back as a faithful servant week after week. He couldn't live without me. During the day he worked in Manhattan as an attorney; always outfitted in thousand dollar suits, but after work, he was forced to strip down right in front of me & put on his uniform. It amused me, every time. Emasculating him, reminding him who he really was.

(read more in the release of my book Power available this Fall) 



No comments:

Post a Comment